Audio Visual Catalogue
To enquire about borrowing one of the titles below or other available titles from the library please contact AWCH National Office by phone on 02 9817 2439 or by email at email@example.com
Ditto's Keep Safe Adventure (presented by Bravehearts Inc)
Every child is important (cd talking book)
Lets Play Hospitals (presented by AWCH WA Inc.)
Conditions Of Borrowing:
- Audio-Visual material is lent free of charge to AWCH members, non-members are charged transport/postage expenses for delivery of materials borrowed.
- Borrowers are responsible for payment of postage or transport fees when borrowing and returning items to the library.
- Audio-Visual material borrowed from AWCH library must not be lent to other persons or organisations.
- Borrowers must not copy or duplicate borrowed material (sound or vision) convert to another format (video tape, audio-casette, film, etc.) or onto any form of reproduction system.
- Borrowers damaging or losing audio-visual material are liable for costs of repair/replacement.
- Audio-Visual material must be returned on time, on or before the due date.